President – Hammersmith Marketing Ltd, Nassau, Bahamas
- B. Comm. degree in Economics from University of Toronto
- Fully accredited Mediator for International Trade
- Full member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Developed export markets for USA grains and oilseeds in Egypt, Turkey, North Africa and Middle East , as Vice President of major international grain trading organization, Oriac International – 1983 until 2000.
- Built network of grain trading and marketing offices and agencies across North Africa and Middle East – from Morocco to Kuwait .
- Established and expanded feed ingredient export trading operation in Africa and Middle East.
- Evaluated feed industry in Asia and the opportunities for exports of feed ingredients and protein meals
- Developed and expanded animal/aqua feed ingredient business in Africa, Middle East and Asia
- Conducted market studies and evaluations for development of private sector flour milling in Egypt.
- Project evaluation, control and management for development of major private sector grain terminal in Alexandria Egypt.
- Evaluated port facilities and port adequacy in all Southern India ports in US Grains Council funded study.
- Conducted in depth analysis and review on the corn use and import markets in Mexico on behalf of the US Grains Council
- Former President of the London, England based Grain and Feed Trade Association – the first non-European to hold this senior position in the premier international trade association for the Grain industry.
- Conducted trade based educational courses in Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Kenya on behalf of GAFTA, US Wheat.
- Presented papers, studies and speeches for more than 20 years at conferences, seminars, trade meeting conducted by GAFTA, US Wheat, US Grains Council, American Soybean Assoc, International Grains Council
- Travelled extensively in Africa and the Middle East for 30 years – lived in Cairo, Egypt for 15 years.
Feed Grains In All Forms
Marketing Year Sep 2017/Dec 2018:View U.S. Export Data by Country
Equivalent U.S Exports 31,082,553 (MT) -15%
Value $1,764,987,977 -0%
Why Trade MattersLearn More