Becoming a Member - Join the U.S. Grains Council Today!
Who Are U.S. Grains Council Members?
USGC membership is comprised of over 140 organizations, including state checkoff boards, agribusinesses, and producer groups, who together form a unique partnership with the goal of building global markets for U.S. grains. For more information about our members, see the membership directory.
Requirements for membership include:
- Agreement and adherence to Council's rules and standards
- Organizations, not individuals
- Payment of annual dues
- Approval by Board of Directors following submission of membership application
- Finally, your organization must have an interest in Developing Markets, Enabling Trade and Improving Lives!
Why Become A Member?
Council membership provides a variety of benefits:
- Access to strategic market information and market intelligence from our international offices.
- Council members receive periodic updates on developments in international markets, Council monthly management reports and foreign buyer contact lists.
- Assist in the direction of Council programs and the development of export markets through participation in advisory teams and Council activities.
- Member promotion showcases the quality, reliability and consistency of the U.S. grain trade to foreign buyers.
- Educating foreign customers about its members' goods and services through its web site, publications, trade teams, workshops and team visits to the United States help create lasting partnerships in the foreign marketplace.
- Development and facilitation of partnering activities, where the Council and its members each contribute components to advance a strategic market development.
- Leadership opportunities. The Council brings together key agribusiness and checkoff leaders to establish domestic business alliances and increase their domestic visibility by being active players at Council membership meetings.
- More U.S. grain exports! The efforts of the Council in working to increase exports means more business for the U.S. producers and agribusinesses.
How Do I Become a Member?
For information on membership, contact the Council's Membership Department at (202) 789-0789.
Our mailing address is:
U.S. Grains Council
20 F Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001